Our Colorado Inclusive package provides everything you need to have an incredibly memorable event. Everything from the floral arrangements to the catering is taken care of.
This package is available for guest counts from 25 to 250 people and can be booked for any available date in our Peak (May-October) or Off-Season (November-April).
The following items are included:
- Weddings can be held at the following time options:
- 8 Hour Package – Event time of 5 hours, Setup time of 2 hours & 1 hour of Cleanup between 1:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- 10 Hour Package – Event time of 6 hours, Setup time of 3 hours & 1 hour of Cleanup between 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. (not available for Friday dates)
- Additional hours for setup and event time may be purchased based on availability.
- Rehearsal/Drop-Off time of one hour on Wednesday evening or Friday morning (8:00a.m., 9:00a.m. or 10:00a.m.) the week of the wedding based on availability.
- Details Meeting with your chosen Greens Point Catering Event Designer & LCM Supervisor (held approximately 8 weeks before the wedding).
- Rehearsal/Event Supervisor and Parking/Event Staff.
- Basic Dishes: Two Plates: Dinner & Dessert; Flatware: Knife, Spoon & Two Forks (Dinner & Dessert).
- Glassware: Included At The Table: Two Preset Glass (Water & Champagne Flute). Included at Bar: Wine, Pilsner, Rocks, Champagne Flute, Highball & Coffee Cups.
- Ice & Sodas: Unlimited Ice & Sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, 7Up, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer & Ginger Ale.
- White folding chairs for indoor and outdoor use.
- Base Linens For All Guest Tables, Buffet, Service, Guest Book, Gift, Ceremony, Cake, DJ, 6 cocktail tables & place card table.
- Decor: One Included Lionscrest Upgrade ($100 value); $350 Towards Lighting & Fabric Options; Use of Lionscrest Arch, standard Centerpieces, and Shepherd Hooks.
Catering Package By Greens Point Catering
- Includes tasting for two.
- Meal: Two Appetizers; Buffet Meal: Two Entrees, Two Sides, Salad & Bread.
- Staff: Event Designer, Bartender & Waitstaff.
- Sample Colorado Inclusive Menu
Pure Sounds Productions DJ
- Includes Professional Sound System for ceremony & reception music.
- One Cordless Microphone.
- DJ to handle all of your event needs.
Florist (Lionscrest Approved Inclusive Florists to choose from)
- Budget to use with an Approved Florist.
- Sample: Two Bouquets, Two Boutonnieres, 10 Centerpieces & Flowers for the Cake.
Photographer (Lionscrest Approved Photographers to choose from)
- Four hours of coverage.
- Digital copies of all unedited images.
Liquor by B Town Wine & Spirits
Vendors that may be added to your package as requested:
Cake by Colorado Rose Cake Company
- Contact for cake designs & flavor options.
Officiant (Lionscrest Approved Officiants to choose from)
- Custom Ceremony.
- Optional Rehearsal Attendance.
Photo Booth by Lookout Photobooth
- 3 Hours of Run time with 1 Hour of Idle time
- Contact for additional inclusions